неделя, 17 юли 2011 г.

Разговори под статии

The real question is why your readers still believe in the republican lies? Do u think those home coming soldiers are going to die in the streets?? Those professional terminators will rock u. Remember the store in NY – no word spoken just 4 dead.

*

Americans largely live their lives out of touch with reality and nature so it’s bound to happen they will absolutely go insane for what is to come.

*

We downsized to a smaller home 4 years ago. Planted 20 fruit trees which are just starting to produce. Planted berries and grapes. We expand the garden a little each year too. Still, all of our “homegrown savings” cannot keep up with the inflation. We can barely supplement our own grocery needs, much less help our neighbors. It is getting tough.
When people can no longer feed their families, that’s when the real problems begin. Hunger is going to tear this country apart.

*

Really, in all honesty, what can the American people do besides watch it all unfold? Prepare? Yes, we can do that, but who will protect you from a mob of who knows how many people? If people find out you have food or anything else of value, they will get it or get you no matter how well your armed. I’m scared more for my young son and daughter, and all other children out there more than for myself! What can we do people? Everyday further down that hole we go, so what can we do? I hope Ron Paul wins the presidency, but is that going to stop them?

*

Too many people are chasing too few resources. There are simply not enough jobs to go around and it is only going to get worse. Once we start to bring our troops home, where are they going to find work? I believe the elites in the world have figured it out, unless some new way of creating food, energy, and other resources is discovered soon, the population is going to have to be reduced to counterbalance the problem.

*

And since the abuse, the hubris, the errors, the stupidity, and even the criminality America practiced the past 15 years are so very great, the reckoning will be as great. Along the way, there will be political upheavals to accompany economic and social earthquakes.
The changes will come, but only after the dusts settle. Just like the era of 1930-1945. Historians call it the Fourth Turning. It cannot be avoided. Better accept it and stop the national delusion.

*

Americans all want to out do each other with what they own instead of living without debt, having savings and living simple lives.

*

A reader named Alex sent this comment by email….What is going on in the U.S. is absolutely shocking and I am appalled at the crimes of my country. I was born in the former USSR and I only know from my parents, history and personal diaries of great Rabbis of the past, that grew up in that system and the Czarist regimes (which ironically were far better for Jews than the USSR). With that said, that is why it is shocking what is happening in the US, for we are becoming no better than what the USSR adhered to: total control of every citizen every second of their lives. But today, with technology, there is no escape.

*

There is no economy to go back to a recession, we have not recovered from the recession that began in 2007. The reality of the situation is we are just one small shock away a swiftly rolling series of shocks that unleash a depression far greater than the Great Depression. After the crash of 1929 the economy did not fall into a true depression until 1932. There is always a delay factor.
What we have witnessed over the past 4 years and what we are witnessing right this very minute are sign posts on the road to collapse. Prepare, prepare, prepare as best you can.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/10-signs-that-the-american-people-are-starting-to-freak-out-about-the-condition-of-the-economy

**

под друга статия:

Well, here I am living in a Muslim country still working at retirement age. Primarily due to the fact that social security barely pays property taxes back in the States. Let alone trying to pay for food or heating bills during the lovely global warming winters I have moved over seas... I would say that I am more concerned here with the exaggerated CIA presence (some 40% of embassy employees, if estimates are correct). We already know of their destabilizing influences upon any country that they deem the slightest anti-Israel in national sentiment so there is always a possible danger of political machinations... With the exception of worry about the well-being of my family back in the States, I am quite content to watch the slow motion to destruction of the evil empire from this distance. As a Native American historian I have always known that any nation born in Genocide, will turn that genocide against it's own at some point. That time is approaching quickly.

*

I fear for my daughter, still living in California. I am a 57 year old engineer and have no chance there of finding work because I am a Type II diabetic that has already had their first stroke... Two more years and I can apply for Swiss citizenship and I will do so without hesitation.

*

larouchepac.com is reporting that the dire warnings and panic mongering surrounding lifting the debt ceiling by Bernanke and Obama (and Giuliani for that matter) etc., is all about transferring what's left of our wealth and sovereignty to the smouldering heap that is Europe. That's where most of QE II went to via US domestic branches of European banks that was funneled back. In other words, the Oligarchy needs us to behave, raise the debt ceiling and get QE III rolling, or else as Paulsen once warned "there may be martial law" and blood in the streets.

*

I'm an American living with my family now in another country and will be eligible for citizenship in a bit over a year. We will take it without hesitation. Very hard to leave, but I'll most likely never set foot in America again, unless things change which I'm not expecting... why deal with DHA and TSA? I refuse to do it. People vote for change and get continuity times ten. Forget it.
When any country thinks itself to be the "indispensable" country, and the people to be the "exceptional" people, bad things always happen. It's risky being American. Too many historical examples of this sort of thing and what happens.

*

I left the US to go to Canada 23 years ago, and haven't regretted it. In these 2 decades, I've watched the US slowly drift into the economic reefs of debt. The Bush presidency was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen, and I used to be a rock ribbed republican voter. I've taken out Canadian citizenship, and no longer worry about my health care costs bankrupting me or my family... Tough times are coming, and Canada looks like a decent place to whether the storm.

http://gonzalolira.blogspot.com/2011/07/full-spectrum-decay.html

от други места:

In my area we have been able to sleep well enough and always known our neighbors – up until a few months ago I did not lock my cars or my home most of the time – there was no need. That has changed, neighbors are now siphoning gas out of cars from desperation, and stealing scrap lumber, metal, livestock, produce and anything else they can get their hands on to sell or eat. Over the last year or so the police departments of some areas have started taking these seriously and actually investigated and caught a few. They are sometimes groups of people working together to amass resources to sell. We now keep a vigilant eye on our little flock of chickens and we have a colony of rabbits as well. We no longer “free range” them on our property at all – the risk of theft is too high if others know we have them. We keep any resources away from the road on the back side of our property – we also keep two German Shepherd Dogs for guarding our property. Living in the country is NOT what it used to be.

*

I live in Texas. I was born and raised here... We lived a frugal life and still try to... I think in the days ahead it will be very hard on all of us. Our country only has two choices left. If Ben Bernanke doesn’t do quantitative easing (QE3) our country will go into a full blown depression that will make the 1929 look like a piece of cake and if he does do QE3 we will have hyperinflation. So either way we are in for terrible times. I am a Christian and the thought of having food to eat while others suffer is not appealing at all. But, no matter how much I try to prepare I won’t be able to feed everyone. One thing that has presented a great problem in our state is the number of illegals here. We began to have a massive influx during George Bush and it got progressively more under Obama. Secondly,our crime is now off the charts due to violent drug gangs. We have drive by shootings all the time in our once small town. Example, I just got back from the grocery store today and bought hotdogs for supper because I couldn’t afford much else and saw a family of illegals buying not one but two shopping carts full of groceries... That is why it is especially important to vote a conservative into office that believes in limited government, strict immigration laws, pro business.

*

I’m a +50 year old Marine Veteran who’s fairly well armed and have taught my daughter how to use firearms. I only question if I’ll be able to stockpile enough to weather the coming storm.


http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/18-signs-the-collapse-of-society-is-accelerating
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/12-more-signs-that-society-is-collapsing

Няма коментари: